Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

I love Christmas Eve service, it is always one of my most favorite services. I love the candle lights and I'm really thankful our church takes the risk and has real candles :) Even though Teagan burned her hair last year, this year was a success. This year I had the privilege to be a part of the Christmas Eve service with my praise team that lead worship. It was amazing being up front singing and seeing everyone in their pews holding their candles and reflecting the real reason for the season......Jesus.  We had a wonderful evening and Brandon was able to handle all 3 girls during the service since I was up front. 


I tried really hard to get a picture of all 3 girls in their pretty dresses for our Christmas Eve service at church and this is what I got, this........

 and this..................


Then this...............


And this....................


And gee doesn't this look familiar this...............


So I gave up and went the easy route and got these 3 beautiful girls





No comments:

Post a Comment