Wednesday, August 21, 2013

First Day of Kindergarten!

Teagan started Kindergarten today! It's hard to believe she is already 5 and starting school.  Brandon and I have prayed a lot over the last year on making a decision of sending Teagan to school and what is the best fit for HER.

We are really excited to have her at Timothy Christian School. Her kindergarten class is only 5 kids and she only goes Monday, Wednesday,  Friday.  They started the morning with chapel and I love that God is the center of their education. 

Teagan did great,  I didn't get a goodbye or anything. She was ready to go, ready to learn, and I'm sure she will have a great day!!!

Harper didn't handle it so well...there were a lot of tears, a lot of when is TT coming home, is she on the bus yet?, and it is only 10:30. Luckily it's a short day :)

1 comment:

  1. Your kids go to Timothy? I didn't know that. I knew the Zinneckers and the Johnson's (Eric and Rebacca's kids) did. That's awesome. My siblings and I went. I graduated from there and then went to A-P for two years and then we moved to Guatemala. How do they like it?

    ReplyDelete