Monday, November 28, 2011

A Week of Thanks!

First of all I have to say I am so thankful for the awesome family that God has blessed me with! I have a wonderful husband who is a great daddy to our 3 lil' girls. 


I am also thankful for pinterest.....I know sounds lame....but seriously I feel like it has made me a better mom because I have found so many cool ideas to do with the girls. One blog I found has a lot of great preschool ideas and this week we used their "thanksgiving theme" preschool packet.  http://www.http//homeschoolcreations.com/PrintablePacks.html

Both girls loved coloring turkey's this week. This was our color by numbers activity......



Then we sorted Turkey sizes..... 

Teagan working on her writing skills....she is so serious!!


Proud mom moment....Teagan colored me a turkey and then wrote my name....I didn't even have to tell her how to spell it!! I thought it was pretty cool....then she spent the rest of the week writing my name because she could see how excited I was...Too Cute :) 


Friday night we enjoyed the parade and courthouse lighting in Newton with my parents........



Blakely enjoyed plenty of desserts this week :)



And to finish off our week we cut down our Christmas tree and decorated it............WOW!!! What a busy week we had and that is just the start of the busy holiday season!! Love it though!! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment