Thursday, December 29, 2011

Seriously It is Dec. 29th??

I would be the last person you would hear complain that we didn't have snow for Christmas. And truth be told if Brandon said hey Hun I got a job in Florida and were moving, I would be totally ok with it minus the leaving our friends and family I would not miss the weather here in Iowa one bit!! The last few winters have been enough to about driving me crazy (or Brandon would tell you that yes I am indeed crazy!) But this year has been great almost nice enough that I would consider staying in Iowa :) 



Dec. 29th almost 50 degrees, no wind and we played and played outside!!! 



Teagan actually said "It's hot out mom!" Lol she would have been in shorts and a T-shirt if I would have let her.
















Our puppies enjoying the day 

No comments:

Post a Comment