Friday, November 18, 2011

 Friday was major cleaning day since we had Brandon's family coming for Thanksgiving dinner and Blakely's 1st birthday party! So I tried to find an activity that would not only keep the girls occupied but would be easy to clean up....I have learned over the last few weeks some activities don't fall into that category :) 


So Friday I put a few items into a zip lock bag which included: Straws, small pieces of yarn, toilet paper rolls, popsicle sticks, paper hearts, paper plate and some glue. The girls then created their own works of art using the items provided.


Teagan got right to buisness and was very serious about her project.....
 Harper on the other hand just sat at the table wrapped in her blanket making silly faces :)  ....




I love how both girls have totally different personalities and they are so unique. God made them just who he planned for them to be :)
Jeremiah 1:5 - I knew you before I formed you in your Mothers womb. Before you were born I set you apart!!
Wow pretty amazing huh??!!


No comments:

Post a Comment