Friday, May 24, 2013

Feeling Trapped

I am going crazy!  I hate the feeling of being trapped or not being able to go somewhere. 

We live on a highway and it's closed like completely closed. The last time they were working on this highway north of us they just shut it down to one lane but here they've closed the whole thing. We have only one way out and it is the shoulder and right now the shoulder has huge ruts in it, its wet and my van barely makes it through. We can't go south of our house on the shoulder because it's too narrow and there are mail boxes in the way. And it's been like this since Tuesday. We have to go to the post office to pick up our mail and we pretty much can't have any visitors. They would rather we walk the 1/2 mile from the side road but I am not sure that would be possible with the girls or with any amount of groceries and around all their equipment makes me nervous!

I might not be as frustrated if I would have had notification, maybe a little bit of information of hey were closing your road and you won't be able to leave your house but NOTHING!

Grrr I know this will pass but right now all I want is it to be over SOON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment